Address: Curry’s Post Road, Mount West, KZN Midlands
Location: See on Map
Situated in the heart of the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, Brahman Hills is a destination of choice for weddings, conferences and idyllic country escapes. Having undergone extensive renovations since its days as the old Windmills Hotel, Brahman Hills offer both hotel and self-catering accommodation, while it’s extensive facilities include a restaurant, coffee bar, cellar and underground bar, as well as a variety of eventing venues seating up to 400 people. Nestled amongst rolling hills as far as the eye can see, yet just a stone’s throw away from the N3 Highway, Brahman Hills is easily accessible and central to the famous Midlands Meander.
Book This Establishment Here
Brahman Hills offers a fully inclusive package (as below) or a build your own package.
Brahman Hills All Inclusive Package
Designed to create the ultimate intimate event, this package gives the bridal party and their guest complete exclusivity of the hotel property for the whole weekend.
- Friday night dinner for 70 guests
- Accommodation for Friday & Saturday night – 30 Hotel Rooms/70 guests
- Full breakfast buffet on Saturday and Sunday morning for 70 guests
- Lakehouse Chapel
- Glass House reception venue inclusive of:
Chill Lounge, Glass Bar, Round Tables/Banquet Tables, Main Table, Wooden or Tiffany Chairs, Crockery, Cutlery, Glassware, Standard Cream/White table linen, Staff – Management, Waitrons & Bar staff and Staff Gratuities
- Wedding Menu & 23h00 Cheeseboard
- Décor & Flower Allowance
- Self-catering 1 bedroom cottage for 3 nights
- Self-catering 4 bedroom cottage for 2 nights