Address: Hartebeespoort, North West Province
Location: See on Map
Contact No: 072 323 1880 or 072 474 1511
Situated just outside Hartebeespoort Dam, next to the R513, is where you will find the venue that will make your dream wedding a reality. Camelotte Wedding Venue can accommodate up to 200 guests in our air-conditioned Chapel and Reception hall.
A red carpet leads you into our chapel, with its wooden benches and up to the candle-cross where the ceremony takes place. The lead-glass windows paint the interior in an array of colors to complete the feeling of romance.
Surrounded by water, the castle is entered over a wooden drawbridge. The round table has come through ancient times as part of the Camelotte legend. And the food … well … as in ancient traditions, we promise you a feast!
- Chapel with air conditioning
- Red carpet in Chapel
- Reception hall with air conditioning
- Standard cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Round tables seating 8-10 guests per table
- White table linen and chair covers
- Overlays in selected colours
- Bar staff and waiters
- Reception hall ceiling draping with fairy lights
- Sherry-tree after ceremony
- 1bottle of JC le Roux per 10 guests
- Three course meal
- Honeymoon-Dungeon for wedding night
Also available on the premises is our Honeymoon Dungeon, as well as 5 guest rooms.